501st on Deal or No Deal?

Scoutleader

Active Hunter
While watching the "Office" this evening an promo for Deal Or No Deal came on and mentioned a Star Wars episode.
Was a chapter of the 501st casted for the characters?

Oh dear....:rolleyes
Did I ask a "touchy" question????:facepalm
I just made a bet with my daughter that I bet someone here was either there on the set or knows someone who knows someone that was.
I am sorry if I hit a nerve:cry

While watching the "Office" this evening an promo for Deal Or No Deal came on and mentioned a Star Wars episode.
Was a chapter of the 501st casted for the characters?

I'll let Slave1pilot answer that one ;)

Well since Danie called me out
Yes a chapter of the 501st was involved.
The garrison that was involved signed Non-disclosure agreements
We er... "they " have not gotten the Ok to discuss publicly (yet) from the "Deal or no Deal" people
It airs on April 28th (so don't miss it)
after it airs, pictures will be posted & details will be given
Not before - unless we get the OK

Man, I bet it was hot on that stage.
I wonder how much "George" was envoled and the "korny" puns/references that where said ??
Congrats to those here that took part in this bit of soon to be TV history and the future reruns.

By looking at those hot models in slave leia, you my friend are one lucky man! :lol:

He already is a Lucky man :)

l_080f72b00f7fdfff61bdc6ef211654d8.jpg

l_5cee2bc67fc50db9565e67ac50d10dd5.jpg

Ha! I saw the commercial last night while my wife and I were watching the Office as well. The first thing she said was "are those guys from your nerd group?" :lol: LOL

As bad as I feel for saying it, it was the Boba armor :) Nothing like a good ROTJ suit. Mrs. Slave1pilot would have probably caught some eye too, but I saw you first and my inner geek came out. You were the only Fett I wanted to get a pic with.

I don't think I did. We were waiting in line for something and had already been b*tched at for leaving the line once and I didn't want to deal with it again. Probably won't be back at SDCC this year, but definitely will in '09.

-Matt

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back