you'll never believe what my mom wants to try....

Fettenstein, that would be the one built by TDH members form the NEG.... I'm using that as a general design base.

I plan on goign with the chinese dragon design.... maybe a ball caster under the tail and around the base of the main body.... I'm just wondering if her knee would be up to walking a 2 mile parade...

Ok, I started to think about this for a second. In Ep I and in Ep 4 SE, you see Jabba walk, well sort of. You might look at building him from that way. Just an out there idea.

Hence the "Chinese dragon" design.

Rig it up so she will be walking with Jabba on a wooden frame. Casters under the frame allow him to move... I'll talk her through the movements and everthing.... the tail will have a jointed skeleton of PVC running through it... with casters along the underside allowing it to move realisticaly.... maybe hooked with a cable running with the PVC to something in the body.... Simoilar to the cheap toy "terminator" hands... left cable pulled, tail swings left... same for the right....

So many ideas are flooding me...

This jsut might end well. :)

There are some females on this board my friend...ie Mirax....And then you can check out the Zam Wessel posts.

And tell your mother:

The Sniffer welcomes her to this great hobby!

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back