Err Got A New Job Today!!

HeadlessHunter

Well-Known Hunter
Yep as of about 10 minutes ago I am employed again, doing what I do best, CNC programming/milling I've had to take a very small pay cut but I am over the moon, 24 hours unemployed was more than enough for me, I'm also working with 2 other guys who were made redundant from my old company so I will know a few faces which is always a plus, I want to thank everyone for their kind words, as Gav (mojo-fett) said in my other thread I've had a rough few months, but things are looking up and I couldn't ask for a better community to be a part of, so big love and respect to you all :cheers

I was just about to post in your other thread, but now I don't have to!! (y)

Congrats on the new job! I know what it's like to be laid off and unless you're 19 with no responsibilities, it isn't fun. Glad to hear things have turned around so quickly for you. :D

congratulations! i'm glad that was over quickly!

so does that mean you aren't selling your stuff off now? :)

Um no, although I would have loved to have kept my FP V3 I felt I should honour the agreements to the members who wanted the parts, although the member who got the FP V3 felt guilty too as he knew I wanted to keep it :lol:

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back