Saw a resin cast of the Mystery helmet on Ebay...

LostSonOfSparda

Active Hunter
$74.00 and $14.00 s/h. Here are some pics of what the seller had up.
GanonsLoveSlave

GanonsLoveSlave

GanonsLoveSlave

Looks great to me, all that was missing was a visor and some paint; I'd rather paint it myself anyway.

The item has been sold already as of just yesterday, which is unfortunate for me because I was going to set up my eBay and PayPal accounts tonight with plans on purchasing it. But oh well, I'll keep my eyes peeled and maybe I'll find somebody selling one on here.

What I'm getting at is, is this a good price for a resin cast? And has anybody had any experience with this seller (
s.gif
ragtop57chevi) before?

BTW first post here, and first time costumer so any feedback would be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome aboard, I believe posting links to live ebay auctions is actually against forum rules so you may want to remove the link, as far as mystery helmets go yes it does look pretty good, however as a newcomer I would advise spending some time here looking around and getting to know the makers/sellers who post here, you'll be guaranteed a better deal and service not to mention a wealth of knowledge that these artists poses, good luck (y)

Thanks HeadlessHunter. I took out the link to the auction (even though the auction had ended I didn't want to risk breaking rules with my first post) and posted links to my photobucket album instead.

Any other input is welcome.

Posting links to auctions that have ended is fine. Posting photos to a current auction is also okay. Links to a current auction is not allowed. Good luck and have fun.

You can get a Sgt. Fang helmet direct from him for not much more than that, and then the quality will be a known thing. If you buy from eBay, you only know as much as is in the photos.

i am looking for a sgtfang mystery helm as well....has anyone seen or heard from fang? how's it going hunter? :) asok, you doing well? cheers!

Thanks asok for clearing that up for me.
I am considering getting one of SgtFang's. Does anybody know his site(if he has one) or should I just pm him and wait for a response?
I'd much rather go with a respected member here who is known for quality products and service, as opposed to a random person on eBay.

Thank you all for the great feedback.

I sent Sgt. Fang a message on RPF. He said he's wrapping up a couple of other things and will be checking in here ASAP. He's been working on what may well be the first ever nice looking, affordable Vader helmet, so that's had him tied up a bit.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back