Live action Invader Zim movie, Good idea or bust?

Ah Tunami....I wish I could go back 7 years to whatch that. It was so awsome....And I actualy had friends then. :lol:facepalm:( And Rocko! Oh my....I was just thinking of Rocko a few days ago because someone brought up cow "hefers" (sp?) and I immediatly went into my Rocko voice yelling "Heffer! Hey Hef. HEFFER!" :lol: I think Nick reruns it on the "nicktoons" channel or what ever its called sometimes like around 1:00. I know when I had surgery it was on then, and I whatched it.

Wow....way to make me deppressed guys. :lol:

I hear ya man. I used to come home from school and watch gundam wing in the afternoons while doing my homework. Awww those were the days, if only I could go back.

Gundam Wing was my absolute favorite show! Deathscythe was by far the best. I think I still have all my figures around. Did anyone see what they did to Tom on Tunami? He looks terrible!

Gundam Wing was my absolute favorite show! Deathscythe was by far the best. I think I still have all my figures around. Did anyone see what they did to Tom on Tunami? He looks terrible!

I agree. New Tom looks atrocious. I much prefer Old Tom. But, at least they brought Samurai Jack back. Caught me by pleasant surprise last Saturday.:lol:

I know I still have my GW figures somewhere, Deathscythe was awesome but I was always a heavy arms fan. Once GW went off the air and they started with just gundam it went down hill. The only other gundam that was any good was the 008th team (I believe that was the title). A year later DBZ picked up and I would watch dragonball followed by dragonballz in the afternoons. BTW Samurai Jack is where its at!

what about a ''the Avatar the last airbender'' live action movie??:lol:lol:

I hate anime, some people say Avatar is anime but its not. Its from US:)

I mostly remember tunami for the DBZ when i'd get home from school :)

Yes, me as well. Thats actualy one of the only things I've ever shared a liking for with anyone local. :facepalm (Still trying to get people into BSG, but thats not happening to quickly.) So my heart deffintly goes out to DBZ (GT, not so much). Tunami...Ahhh....those where the days. :(

I've not see nuTom, I'm sort of afraid to look into it now! :lol:

When does Samurai Jack air? I hadn't seen that it was on!
We're sorta OT here. :p :lol:

Well then buy me a Tivo so I can whatch them. :lol:

Back to topic....Can you imagine how many Emo kids would be in line to audition for part in a live action movie? :lol: I'm thinking either alot.......or one. :lol:

the show could never be live action, it would lose all feel of the original show and be littered with vomitable CGI characters.

I personally liked the show, but will agree with the comments about it being appealing to the emo/goth/scenesters/etc. that frequent hot topic.

Not totally hating on those people either, as I used to be a kind of a punk, but then I grew up.

I think if people want this show around they should just live with the box set and watch it at home. It's not coming back except on a T-shirt for $13.95

-CB

I got that same shirt! Along with a 3d boba shirt, they always have the best shirts.

I really wanted that one myself, but never had a chance to get it. As soon as I go back, I'm picking up the "Support our Troops" shirt that features a spread of stormtroopers across the chest.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back