What a truly amazing event and evening - The JB Project

Wow, simply wow!

Great work, great art and great family... Mr. Bulloch looks radiant in that suit and the suit itself glows!! Seriously, a big round of applause to all who have worked on this project, the pictures are amazing!

So, did Mr. Bulloch find this suit lighter than the movie version??

I can't say enough about this event. I had a really good time at the mixxer and as well as the convention and at philips shop. I was completely amaized!! It took me a hour or 2 just to take it all in. And the movie theather was awsome!! Again thank you spideyfett for helping me out figure out how to get around up there. I hope to see all you guys again soon. It was really great to put faces to names.

Heres a few pics I took and put together of the con, photoshoot, and philip wise show room.
http://www.el99centtaco.com/pwise_photoshoot.html
http://www.el99centtaco.com/convention.html

I'll get some video clips up in awhile

I think im going to cry! This is sooooo amazing. Ive never met such an amazing team, group, family of people with so much talent and dedication. Look what you guys created! I'm at a loss for words... I love it. Simple as that. Ive never been happier with a group of people in my life.

El1te

That suit is truly a work of art. I am sure that he is very impressed with it and very happy to be the proud owner of it.

I'll post a more lengthy reply later tonight, but several people have asked what Mr. Bulloch's reaction was.

You had to be there. He was completely blown away! He went so far as to pick up a microphone and 'gawk' to the audience while he admired all the details about the suit as he circled the display. Later that night, while wearing it, he was just like a kid! Not only was he a pleasure to work with, he really enjoyed himself throughout the day.

I'm sure others will chime in on the event once the euphoria wears down bit, and there will be more pics and video links of the presentation, the dinner and the photo shoot on the way.

So what did JB think of it all?

He hated it......

:lol: j/k Sorry, I couldn't resist! Jeremy was very very excited and was sooooo thankful and very gracious. He truly appreciated the efforts of everyone and was very enthusiastic about getting in the suit and doing pictures. He looked very very handsome in the suit, a true gentleman :D

While Jeremy was going thru the photo shoot I had a chance to speak with his wife. I asked her how he felt about the whole thing....she told me that he was so excited that she thought he really wanted to wear it on the plane flight back.

You could just tell how much he enjoyed the entire event.

I stopped by and saw Jeremy today (Sunday) at the Con. He was still very excited about the whole event. He kept commenting on how great the costume was, he was really blown away. He is very anxious to see pictures from last night. I was able to tell him the ones that had been posted earlier were great, so again he really wants to see them.

I just want to say a huge THANK YOU to all the guys here, and to Philip Wise for letting me participate in this event, It was truly amazing. I felt just like a kid again watching ESB for the first time. It was really great getting to meet so many of the members here. Everyone I met ,were first class guys (and gals) all the way. I will never forget this weekend. This is prbably the coolest Star Wars moment I have ever had. Again, Thank you all.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, one more pic before we get back on the plane to head home... I didn't know if this would work or not, but I think it turned out really well.

jb07.jpg

Great pics Art!

I completely forgot this was this weekend! I had another big event this weekend so couldn't have been there anyways, but would have loved it if I could.

The costume looks great and Jeremy looks awesom in it. He definately still holds himself exactly like he did in the movie.

The painting looks great too!

Great work to everyone involved!

wow guys...i think i just peed my pants. I'M SO JEALOUS OF EVERYONE WHO GOT TO GO!!!! SOOOOO cool. he looks awesome in that suit...maybe even better than he did in the movies :p

That is awesome.
Art, you laughed when I said you are my role-model when it comes to photography, but yet again, you give me reason to sing......

"Did I ever tell you, you're my heeeeeeeeero...."
:D

Seriously though, you need to tell us (those aspiring photographers) how you set-up the shoot.

I got to see Art set up, its like looking at NASA set up something speical, everything that to be oh soo perfect, and the results were amazing.

This is a truely amazing project that you all have undertaken. I have been watching the progress with great interest and am floored at how beautiful the finished product ended up. It is truely an honor to be amongst so many talented artizans. My hats off to you all.

WannaBeBoba.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back