Review of 99cent taco's "Experimental JP Harness"

Sixxgunn13

Well-Known Hunter
Well, I finally had time to pick up the harness up at my bro's place, who knows how long it's been in the city.:angry (I had to ask my sis in law if anything came for me)

***Original post http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/showthread.php?t=24567

Anyhow I'm at work but I'm wearing it as I type... Just to get use to the feel.
my co-workers think I'm a freak...lol,
Well i do have a Boba Fettish;)

First off i want to say how awesome it looks and feels, true quality leather work, Awesome work John!(y)

The fit is great, I think I may have to add shoelaces to the front when I have the Jet Pack on... but i'll do a test fit once I have the hardware on my pack.

Pics later this weekend.:cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I am watching this one with great interest. I really want to get John to make me one ^_~

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont think its ur PC, im pretty sure the forum is playing up just a tad.. it did it to me recently too... kind of like it spiked in usage and went nuts posting the same thing :S

Not just here though, but on my 501st forums too.... I blame Daylight savings...

Anyways back on topic..... Matt/Alcfalath wants to see pics :D and yes he does talk in 3rd Person... Id love to see how this all went...

Oh and SixxGunn, you do know you can get a nice gimp mask to add to that harness if you ask your co workers nicely ;) :D

HI guys, sorry i havent updated this yet. I just moved into my new condo, and the wife has me doing tos of stuff... i will try to post something tonight.

and Alcfalath, i'll say no to the mask:lol:.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back