Force Unleashed Release 9 -16 -08

that must have just happened, i checked the release date 2 days ago and it was still in july. that sucks. september? that game was going to be the bright spot in video games this summer, as most gamers can tell you summer is usually dry and bleak for good stuff.

The same thing was done with Twilight Princess. It was postponed for nearly two years, if I remember correctly.

I bet this won't be the last time Force Unleashed is pushed back either. A longer wait, yes, but if it makes it a better game in the end, its definitely worth it, even though it hurts to wait.(y)

yep. Twilight Princess was a great game and worth the wait. perhaps Force Unleashed will be worth it too. Also on a side note, I've come to understand there are hints that the Secret Apprentice will be in the Live Action TV series.

See it was slated to come out what was it like July first I think, I could be wrong, but when ever a game as a release date thats on the first of the month it's going to be pushed back. When it's the first its just a random date that the developers had so stores could start reserving them to customers. When it has an actual date like it does now there is less chance that it will get pushed back. I hope it doesn't when I found out about it I wanted to punch someone in the face because that put a damper on my summer. Anyway the reason I know this is because I work for a larger game company and just wanted to let you guys know the reason behind it.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back