Jabba's Throne Room WIP

jawafive

Active Hunter
Jabba's Throne Room WIP 4-4 update!

Started this tonight. 20" x 30". Not much to show because I only had 2 glue sticks for the gun. More progress reports sometime!

IMG_0415.gif

-Matt

Last edited by a moderator:
i did this awhile back using the prints from the technical journal. it was huge and i ended up selling it to a guy on i believe the rebelscum forums. I used spackle past and sand on the floor and made the walls look like stone and everything.

this should be a real fun project for you. if you need ideas on anything just post.

I cant wait to start on mine! How many figures do you have? What are you using as a guide?

Oh I've got a lot, and a lot more coming! I'm hoping I can make this look pretty close. Got some razor blades this morning and will be cutting/gluing more tonight when I get the time. I'm using one I saw someone else make as a guide that I think was made from the blueprints. I will make sure to keep you all updated!

-Matt

I'm going to do one, but I haven't got any reference pics :cry Only one or two movie caps... So I will follow your thread :)

That's coming together nicely, I look forward to the updates. (y)

Although Jabba is looking a little lonely in there at the moment. He needs some scantily clad Twi'Lek dancing girls to cheer him up! :p

I'll try and get pics tomorrow. I'm finished with the structure, and am plaster-coating it now. There's one thing I MIGHT do, but haven't decided if I want to take that step or not.

Ok, so I got it plastered and a few layers of (not done) paint on there. Just wanted to show my progress. I got some other things I wouldn't mind doing to it, but I'm a little burnt out on it right now. I had never attempted anything like this before so I'm halfway pleased with it for now.

I hope you all enjoy these.

101_1675.gif

101_1672.gif

101_1681.gif

101_1674.gif

101_1676.gif

101_1680.gif

101_1679.gif

101_1678.gif

-Matt

Looks like a small animal cage like rats or guinea pig........

Looks pretty good dude what did you use to scale it?

It's on the way! I don't even know if I'm going to keep this model or not, but we'll see. I've got lots of things left to do, may wanna go back and change some things.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back