Cruzer Jango leg armor project--revisited

Ok guys, here are the first pulls and I'm happy with the results. The sides definitely require an extra coat of fiberglass resin for added strength. The center channel measures 9.5" in height, and 10" for the entire armor. I don't have a price yet but right now I'm estimating somewhere around $65-$75 shipped. I should be able to start organizing a leg armor run of these, as well as BKBT thigh, boot, and cod armors by the beginning/middle of next month. (y)

Let me know if they look acceptible or not.(y)

Thanks,
Cruzer

DSC01979.JPG

DSC01980.JPG

DSC01981.JPG

DSC01982.JPG

DSC01983.JPG

DSC01984.JPG

You know, I try to save money. I really do. Then, I visit TDH. There goes the money! Thanks, Cruzer. I hope you're happy. I guess if I've gotta put somebody's kids through college it might as well be yours. :D

They look beautiful and I can't wait to get them! :D

Thanks for the input, guys. Here's one with a little Rn'B applied on a 320 grit sanded gelcoat surface. I think the Rn'B sticks better to a primered surface.

The first pic is without flash, the second with.
(y)

DSC01986.JPG

DSC01985.JPG

Thanks for the input, guys. Here's one with a little Rn'B applied on a 320 grit sanded gelcoat surface. I think the Rn'B sticks better to a primered surface.

The first pic is without flash, the second with.
(y)

you could send that with the rest of my stuff.

You know, quality check. :lol:lol:

Hey Cruzer, amazing work ;) put that in my list as well :D

I'll wait until you make all the pieces, and then I'll get a complete set from you :p ... again, Amazing work Lorenzo !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Do want!

And, hell yeah I'd buy CC if you did it. Anything you make in CC...foot, shin, knee, thigh, cod, back....everything. CC is the way to go!!

Looking good on that man =)

beautiful.....they look fantastic especialy with the R&B.

if only the U.K. wasn't going through this bloody "credit crunch"......"sobs uncontrolabley into his hands"..

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back