Ebony & Ivory...

Mojo Fett

Well-Known Hunter
Live together in perfect harmony..... you get the song! :lol:

Just thought I'd post my newest 'new' pairing! I got the Shadow lid from a good mate... ;)
The TK I got today...

The Boss aint happy...OR is he.... Hmm

S6301135b.jpg

S6301136b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This'll sound like a silly noob question, but is the shadow trooper exactly like the regular stormtrooper, only black? Looks to be. I'm only wondering in case I want to make a stormie casting into a shadow. Nice lookin' helmets by the way.

This'll sound like a silly noob question, but is the shadow trooper exactly like the regular stormtrooper, only black? Looks to be. I'm only wondering in case I want to make a stormie casting into a shadow. Nice lookin' helmets by the way.

Pretty much, I think that there are some differences on the ab plate, but Im pretty sure thats it.

Here's the 501st special ops site, you can learn more about it here.

http://s11.invisionfree.com/501st_Spec_Ops_Det

OK, well if the helmet is the same that's all I'm concerned about. I'm a helmet guy, so the rest of the armour doen't really concern me. (I know, I know, what's a non-trooping dude doing here!!???!!) Thanks.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back