Boba.... Vader?

Gypsyboy

Active Hunter
I wasn't sure where to post this, so I chose the general discussion forum. I was trying to straighten up my workspace yesterday and needed a spot to plop down a Vader lid casting. A Boba casting happened to be handy for the job, thus was born "Boba Vader". I think I might follow this through with a custom project one day.

HPIM1242.jpg

I was really surprised at how well the Vader lit fit the Fett noggin. Not only in terms of size, but, as you point out HH, the shape and angles and such.

There's an idea TehEl1te, Vader's special Mando forces. Maybe they're secret clones or something - a pet project by Vader to see if he could combine the Mando way with Empire goals or something. LOL Sounds like fun.

Whos this Jar Jar you speak of? :lol: I love the look of that bucket! It reminds of a pre-production design or something for Vader.

Darkesword22 - cool! How did you make the white helmet black? I assume you did something in photoshop? And, you know, I wasn't gonna do a Jango lid, but seeing that nice clean blue on there.... hmmmm.

And on a side note - my 3 1/2 yr old daugher was looking at the pic of Darth Darth Binks (she's not familiar with Jar Jar because I only every play OT SW) and said it was "Darth Frog". LOLOLOL

And on a side note - my 3 1/2 yr old daugher was looking at the pic of Darth Darth Binks (she's not familiar with Jar Jar because I only every play OT SW) and said it was "Darth Frog". LOLOLOL

Your a good man. :lol:

Darkesword22 - cool! How did you make the white helmet black? I assume you did something in photoshop? And, you know, I wasn't gonna do a Jango lid, but seeing that nice clean blue on there.... hmmmm.

More like Darth Frog-Duck, or Darth Fruck for short ;)

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back