Sad news (Womo68) :0(

Spideyfett

Well-Known Hunter
I have some extremely sad news to report...:cry

Fellow TDHer Womo68 (Wayne) and his wife Christie were expecting there third child, a baby girl (Olivia Grace Orr)...making her the first girl in their family.
From what I was able to get from Wayne, as he was still pretty shaken up about it, was that they were in their Second Trimester, about 20weeks.
Well this past Sunday, they Miscarried:cry...and emergency procedures were done to delivery the baby...

Olivia Grace Orr was laid to rest on Tuesday morning.

Please pray for Wayne and Christie during this time of sorrow.

Our hearts go out to you my friend....God Bless.:love:love

:cry

Last edited by a moderator:
words are never enough to express condolences for the loss of a child, but you have my deepest sympathies.

I've been close to families who have had miscarriages, so I know its never easy in the slightest. My thoughts and prayers go out to Wayne and Christie and hope that they find someway to ease the pain.

I don't know what else to say other than I am truly truly sorry for your loss... :cry
My thoughts are with you and your family at this time...

Sorry to hear this Wayne:cry My wife and I went through the same thing a few years ago, so I know what you are going through. It was our first pregnancy after trying for a couple of years. We were very fortunate, and we able to conceive again 6 months after the miscarriage, and had my beautiful daughter:love It was the only thing that got me through it

If there was anything I could offer, I would. I shall give my sympathy. But time has a way of sorting our feelings therefore adding logic to the situation.

I am so sorry to hear of this tragic loss.

Peace

I'm so sorry...
My deepest sympathies to their family.
Stick together guys!

Peter

BobaFettAvatar-animated01.gif

"With great power comes great responsibility"

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back