A huge thank you to a member here!!

SEEKER

Well-Known Hunter
Look what came in the mail today! been wanting one of these babies for ever. A real Nemrod!

I'm not sure if the member wants to be unveil, but if so then please post it. :D

I love this piece, but I'm still not 100% sure its the same type they used on screen.

On the screen version you dont see the front pocket for the knife. Or I dont have the right images or screen caps. Maybe one of these days I could be proven wrong and someone will came across some ESB Fett images.

nemrod.jpg

yeah, the pocket is there bro. nice find. I was in a bidding war over on Fleabay for one of those and lost :cry

sorry i can't blow it up or mark the area Arturo but you can see it's there.
cut-14.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, the pocket is there bro. nice find. I was in a bidding war over on Fleabay for one of those and lost :cry

i got outbid at the last second on an auction last summer for one of these.

kinda stunk cuz it had a holster and everything :facepalm

nice score

hey Seeker. what mods do you have planned? i have the same speargun i got about a year ago. still sitting in a box along with all my stuff LOL but still planing on doing it up as close as possible.

later
cm

This is one of the better shots of the Nemrod I've seen so far. You can see the outline of the archer logo on the holster.

l_7c251b56a1297997b1b01f83d9276700.png

Nice snag Turo!!!!!! I really can't tell if that front pocket is on there or not!!!!! Pics are just too dark!!! Man, it looks so close to the real deal though!! You almost gotta figure its on there.

The handle looks different the screen handle has a lip and the speargun does not. any ideas on that?

I would definately say that it is the same holster though

Well it looks like i might.

check the other thread i jus started.
;)

I might make me a really nice accurate brown leather one. :love

I have to tell you, I think Turo has a point. I don't think we have the right holster. I agree it is a nemrod and basically looks just like what is posted above, but I see NO pic that would indicate the knife sheath in the front. The best pic to look at is Boba standing next to Darth Vader in the carbon freezing chamber.... The front of the pistol holster is smooth.

holster.jpg

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back