Look what I got in the mail

asok

Well-Known Hunter
So, what do you think of my latest toy? I am just sorry to see it go today :( That is okay. It is going to our own WoF to update the drawings! :D That way we can all get the benefit.

sling.jpg

wow! how did you find it?

Been looking for one of those for ever!

Turo

I do a ebay seach about 12 hours. I sent the guy who posted the auction if he had a buy it now. Not a bad deal for $57 shipped! I also got called a booger as well from a board member. :lol:

My goal is to make the whole gun and the sell copies.

Well - If you ever decide to sell the original, I'll pay you back the same price and more.

Let me know.
arturo

Asok, what exactly is that if I may sound so ignorant.

I am curious why it is such a great find, and if it is an important Fett piece put me down for a copy when you copy it!

It's the "real world" camera accessory that's used as the base for Boba's pre-pro blaster. Sometimes called the "sling blaster."
It was never used on screen in ESB or ROTJ but there are many pics of him with this weapon during photoshoots of the pre-pro costume.

Nice one Asok,

Everytime someone post a find on ebay... it gets everyone looking for the same piece.:lol:

well off to search Ebay.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back