OS #3 Jango weapon

jangofett76

Active Hunter
What blaster does the OS #3 Jango have? The blaster in the Open Seasons comic book looks different than the twin Westar blaster. Thanks.

They are supposed to be the Westars from my understanding of the story. So, with that understanding I will be trooping with a set of MR's.

Im not 100% of this, but I think I vaguely remember seeing cruzer having an alternate blaster, aside from the westar's, for his OS jango. Im most likely wrong about this however

Im not 100% of this, but I think I vaguely remember seeing cruzer having an alternate blaster, aside from the westar's, for his OS jango. Im most likely wrong about this however
I think you're right about seeing cruzer having an alternate blaster. In the Don't call it a comeback... ;-) thread the third picture shows an alternate blaster.

In the open seasons where Jango has the grey and red suit, he carries black handled westars. He's also seen using a two-handed blaster that looks like a cross between a stormtrooper blaster and a rebel blaster.

In the open seasons where Jango has the grey and red suit, he carries black handled westars. He's also seen using a two-handed blaster that looks like a cross between a stormtrooper blaster and a rebel blaster.

I knew it! I was originally going to say it was a stormtrooper blaster, but I was hesitant

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back