BKBT on Hiatus!

bigkidbiggertoys

Well-Known Hunter
Well it has come to that time & I thought I'd never see it! Due to the success of my business I am back to working half days, & I get to pick if it's the first half or last half :lol:.

In all seriousness, I am forced to cut back on my contributions to this hobby (80hr work weeks & a two year old will do that to you). I have a couple of small orders that are still pending that are taking me way too long to get out so I have decided to temporarily call it quits. What does this mean? I'm not going into retirement or disappearing but I am going to take a much needed break. I don't know when I'll be available again but I will continue to check in on the board (it's a great temporary distraction).

My last two orders are in the molds & I am trying to get them finished up this week. Aluminum RF posts will still be available for the Sgt Fang Mystery Helmet & I will answer these pms only. Thankyou everyone for your friendship.

See you around.

Vince

Great for you...but sucks for us to temporarily loose one of the greatest Jango prop makers here!:cry
I received all of my upper body armor a few weeks ago and forgot to say "thanks" for the awesome parts. As always it was/is top-notch!(y)(y)
Have a refreshing break and we'll see ya when you get back!;)

Dear Vince,

I totally understand that you need a break and I wish you all the best.
When the hobby, the love to star wars, becomes more and more a regular business that steals you a lot of time that you should use with your young family than its time to make a break.

You are a very friendly guy and my respect goes to you.
It was always a pleasure to share the Fett hobby with you.
Thanks for your great work.
I hope that you will find your way back once.
Best wishes to your family also.

Thanks Vince!

You have been a great friend through all these years. I thank you for all the stuff you offered to me and this community.

Thank you and come back soon.
Arturo

Man, I always wanted to visit Hiatus. I heard it's super duper nice there.
That's the little vacation satellite they built outside the orbit of Jupiter, right?. . . or am I thinking of something else. :confused

:lol:

Hiatus is a very nice and warm place.
It is a place,
where your hobby is still your hobby and
where you are loved by everyone.
Where people say thank you and are pleased to meet you.
Where respect is not only a word and time has no meaning.
a Place where talking means more than paying and
a nice dinner is not just a drive in.
So if you want to see Hiatus some day,

my door is always open to you. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you've earned this break, after all of your contributions to the Jango prop builders, I see that alot of members most often use your armor and helmets especially, and are very happy with your quality work, I know I am! Im very happy/fortunate to own a piece of your work myself and will never let that piece go, becuase its my very first real prop replica ever. Thanks Vince for all your hard work and help you've offered us these past years! Take care bro!

Hey Vince, I too want to thank you for everything. 90% of my Jango is BKBT and if anyone asks where i can get some i send them to you. You will be missed. Take care and good luck with everything. Hope to see you on the flip side.

vince,

having both your helmet and your armor, ive got to say thanks brother! without your super talent and unbelievable personality and professionalism, i never wouldve finished in record time. you really jump up to help me when i needed a helmet at the last second and im glad i got you before you tuckered out!

rest up and hope to see you back someday!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back