Question about the "ears" painted on the helmet

do you mean the arrows? I think only the ROTJ helmet has painted arrows, but im not 100% sure on that. For the story behind that, it beats me. I think theres like one of those diagrams that point to every piece of fett's suit that says something about it, but I dont know about the arrows

I think mandosoldier is talking about the "ears" or "eyes" painted on one of the earlier helmets, not the turn signals on the esb and jedi helmet.

I tried to find a pic, but didn't have any luck. I know someone will come through!

Here is pic from the clone wars clone trooper.
video.gif

Hi!

If you are talking about the Boba Fett helmet, I assume you mean the "eyes" rather than the "ears"

Here's a thread discussing the so called PRE PRO version:

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/showthread.php?t=19594

I'm far from being an expert, but I think this helmet was one of a few being created before (pre-production) the final version used in the movies.

Greetz,
Peter

BobaFettAvatar-animated01.gif

"With great power comes great responsibility"

There is the ears lid which i think you are talking about. Its the prepro 1 version if i,m not mistaken. I have also included the eyes version as well. I am never sure if both of these are classed as prepro 1 or not ????

my fav lid though

starwars-boba-concept%20helmet.jpg

pp1_eyes.jpg

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back