My new costume pictures!

Gator Fett

Well-Known Hunter
I have been wanting to do some nice studio shots like other members have done for a long time, but it never seems to work out. I even tried to coordinate a Brak's / Mirax photo shoot here in MI and that fell through too. :(

Well this past weekend, we had an event where I was able to get some nice high rez photos from a local photographer that I wanted to share. We did not have a studio or great lighting, but the shots came out nice, and it really makes me want to set up a real shoot with the photographer some time soon. :)

501stboba.gif

IMG_4914.gif

IMG_4902.gif

Nice, very impressed.

The quality of the costumes is so high it is easy to look past the details, well done I hope mine will look as good.

VERY NICE! The first one really stands out but cropped and post processed the last one could be really nice as well!

Very cool, thanks Brak's. :)

Thanks for the coments guys.

whistle8mp - Yes, they are Cheng boots. They were my first Fett purchase after finding TDH back in 2002.

One more picture that I forgot to post earlier.

IMG_4918.gif

WOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUDE...............Those are fantastic!!!! Great suit, great poses, & even great lighting (love the colors). Well done,
D

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back