Jodo Kast Jodo Ref. Disc

thefetth

New Hunter
Ok I cant find the tread on this... I know I've seen it :p. perhaps Im not digging deep enough. Who has a Referance disc for Jodo? If so Please PM me. Thanks Y'all ;)

I dont think there is a jodo reference CD. I remembe that there is only one real reference from the comic that Jodo cast 3 based his whole suit on.

No, JK3 did do some Ref CD's, but I think he actualy gave me his last one (Thanks man, its been important these past few weeks by the way!). So JodoKast3 is the man for that if he has them/did anymore. :)

No, JK3 did do some Ref CD's, but I think he actualy gave me his last one (Thanks man, its been important these past few weeks by the way!). So JodoKast3 is the man for that if he has them/did anymore. :)

oh my bad. Ive just never heard there was one

Some say he's made of pure awsome.

Yup...that would be me.

I`m currently working on a v2 of the Jodo reference CD, as the v1 was limited in what it had.

Thanks for the compliments, I will let everyone know when I`m close.

And if anybody wantes to talk Jodo, just PM me!

JK3

But don't PM me to talk about Jodo, because frankly, I'm still trying to figure out how his chest emblym turned back and forth from blue to red. :lol: :p

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back