Boba Star Wars Insider

TheDentedOne

Active Hunter
Hey all. I picked up the new SW Insider which is the 100th issue and there was a pic I guess I had never seen. It is obviously from the SE edition but what caught my eye was the gold 'ring' or eyelet that is behind the center diamond on the vest. Is this how that armor was attached in the movie???? Looking closer you can see a hook shape coming off of the center diamond.

This may be really old news but I had just never seen this pic before and wanted to post it.

Also has the hose on the rocket....thought that was kinda wierd. Sorry for the grainy pics. They were scanned from the mag and didnt turn out to well.

bobaswi2.gif

bobaswi3.gif

Nope.... from what I understand the vest had brass eyelets and the back of the armor had "bolts" (for lack of a better word) that went through the eyelet. This has all been covered over the years. Somebody correct me if I am wrong.

I believe this is correct. And, if nothing else, I believe that's the way Boba Maker and quite a number of other members on the forum attach their armour.

I saw that same pic, and almost posted but wasnt sure if it had been discussed yet. Is that how all the chest armor was attached?

I believe this is correct. And, if nothing else, I believe that's the way Boba Maker and quite a number of other members on the forum attach their armour.

Ive never heard of anyone on this board attaching thier armor this way but maybe I just missed it when it was posted.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back