Commander Cody project:

Bountyone

Active Hunter
Since the completion of my ESB Fett, I've been wanting to do a Commander Cody costume. I've just started doing some research and thought I'd ask you guys if you know of any good sources for armor and other good sites. I found a few but they seem to be having problems with there site. thanks for reading, your input and suggestions are always greatly appreciated.

Ben. (y)

250px-Cody.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Matt but a $29 helmet along with $1200 armor would look pretty silly bro. I've found OSCS (Kevin) and he's hooked me up with the armor (next month) and a couple of other good sources thanks to Jango5204. I'm off to a good start so hopefully I can have this completed by the time SDCC rolls around.

Ive got a mate who will be doing Cody from the Ep III screening, as soon as he finishes his Rebel Legion Ep III Obi Wan.... Go figure ;)

Anyways... id be after the best place to get the clone gear for it, especially the helmet :) If anyone can point me directly to where id need to look into it, let me know :D

Cheers guys :)

Thanks Matt but a $29 helmet along with $1200 armor would look pretty silly bro. I've found OSCS (Kevin) and he's hooked me up with the armor (next month) and a couple of other good sources thanks to Jango5204. I'm off to a good start so hopefully I can have this completed by the time SDCC rolls around.

It wasn't a $29 helmet when I looked. I wouldn't suggest such a thing.

This is something that we are working on. It's obviously not finished but it's almost there. (This is 3D btw....just in case you didn't know... :p)
Cody Render WIP.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet pack...

Here's an idea I always wanted to do w/ my Jango pack: Put some "Fog in a can" somewhere inside w/ a trigger on your gauntlet to "activate" it. The fog streams out of the thrusters and looks like you're about to take off.

Make all the fanboys drool...haha.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back