New style Jet Pack?

New style Jetpack?

I was wandering if anyone has or has made for resale a custom jet pack in a non fett style. I've seen the jango arena pack but still want somthing a little more outside the norm. Currently im in the process of getting my beskar'gam together, but eventually i'll be ready to start on my "flight pack" and would welcome any questions, comments and/or ideas on shape, style and, most importantly production method.
Jet%20Pack.gif

untitled.jpg

bfy3027u.jpg

gal_18.jpg

I've found some pics of non starwars jet packs for refference. If anyone has any other pics or drawing please post. I am not plastics savy but like all good mandos I learn fast and hope to have this project done by the end of the sumer if not sooner. Thank you all in advance.

Oya Manda!!!:jet pack

Last edited by a moderator:
Im building a custom jet pack with a arena pack as the base, will have pics up soon!

i really like this one
untitled.jpg

where did you find this?

This is the jet pack that was used in the minority report, minus the spoiler. I was planning to model my pack after this one.

That is a nice pack. I think I am going to base my custom pack off that a little. Its got an older feel to it and that is what I am going for with my armor.

Well, I've been in the (Tediously slow due to univeristy work) process of making a winged flight-pack for my custom. fully finctioning wings and all. Version two will include some engine housings i have in planning as of now. The wing armatrue, as it stands now, is about 80% done, with only the attachment of the pvc, and the routing of the rope to be done. The shell and the cloth need to be attached, and it will be ready to roll.

http://mercs.firespray.net/forum/index.php?topic=1055.0

jet%20packtest2.gif

Remembered seeing this in the "Clone Wars" cartoon series as part of the under water trooper gear.. Thought if I tweaked it a little it might make decent jet pack as well..

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back