fanboyarmy shirt design #1 (interest thread)

gbeef

Hunter
fanboyarmy shirt design (interest thread) got jets!

Hey guys after being a proud member of TDH im please to offer. The first of many designs for the boba fett collector.

this is an interest thread on this design im going to try and keep costs down but the shirts will be silk screened. 6 COLORS... its an ESB backpack. (Im going to try and get a ESB color jumpsuit shirt color)

If you are interested please let me know. Im not collecting any funds at this time. But checking on the volume.
OH if you dont know what "MY BACKPACK GOTS JETS MEANS" goto youtube and search... lol.

Thanks
jackson

backpack_shirt.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a good looking shirt but it looks like it needs something on the front. The front just looks really plain. Even something small would help. Just my 2c.

I thought it was "My backpack's got jets." But then I could be wrong. Still it's a great T-Shirt design. :)

you are completely right my friend!

If you keep it "backpack gots" it would mean something like "My backpack got has jets" and thats not right now is it?

But still... Great design :D

I had the my "backpacks got jets" on the front at frist. but what that does is the cost goes through the ROOF.. Im shopping around for pricing. Ill see what i can do..

As for the writing im down for changes to the current writing.... no probs there... Ill take a gander tonight and do another rev.

As for the front design i has some awsome ideas..like BOBA's armor but it would way too much to produce. ( so maybe in another shirt design)

Also instead of shirts i was thinking HOODIES.. but not sure what the market is like on hoodies.

Thanks for the input guys and keep it coming.

For something on the front of the t-shirt, I got the perfect idea. Its simple and would not cost alot. Fetts chest disply on the upper left chest of the shirt:

lights1.jpg

I agree that the front needs something and the chest display is brilliant!!

-Tony Vida; TK 3204; Austin, Tx

haha ill come back with some version. Keep in mind also, you can only go with one color on the front. Ill see what i can do. I perosnally would to have something on the front also.... it just comes down to cost.

Yup, I like where this going, the back of the Tee looks (y)(y) and I'm diggin' the ESB flight suit color for the shirt itself, just needs a little somin', somin' on the front! ;) I would need a large.

THX

:cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back