MACHINED ALUMINUM "D" BRACKET

suspect86

Active Hunter
This is the prototype and I'm trying to generate interest to do a run of these.
They are extremely solid and you will NEVER have to worry about breaking your bracket again!:D
The prototype was designed from one of Sidewinder's kits, which means they are fashioned from the real deal. The specs are not quite perfect yet, but they will be when all is said and done.

Questions? Comments?
Let's start a list as to who might be into having one of these.:cheers

Prices are up in the air until I have a better idea as to how many I will order, but we are probably talking about $150 at the most.

Suspect86

b1.jpg

b2.jpg

b3.jpg

b4.jpg

b5.jpg

Sweet Christmas!:eek:

That sir is nice!! If i didn't have my HS Webley i'd be all over that!

Last edited by a moderator:
May be a wee bit pricey.... as of now, but definitely looking like it would be worth it. Put me on the list!:) Thanks man!

No word yet. I just haven't had the time to get to the machine shop. Been on a 15 day stretch at work and there is no end in site. As soon as I find out more info I'll be sure to post.

well you can add me to the list. 150 is alill high but everythings spencive nowadays. pluss like ya said last one youll need. have ya thought about making it outa steel? only reason i ask is i find it hella hard to paint lettalown keep paint on machined aluminum. plus if its steel ya can parkerize it.

well you can add me to the list. 150 is alill high but everythings spencive nowadays. pluss like ya said last one youll need. have ya thought about making it outa steel? only reason i ask is i find it hella hard to paint lettalown keep paint on machined aluminum. plus if its steel ya can parkerize it.

however aluminium can be anodised... that will make it black :) and it works with aluminium (what you guys over there call aluminum :p)

I had originally tried to have it made of steel but it's WAY too expensive.
Much, much too heavy as well.
With any luck I'll be hitting the machine shop this week and figuring a few things out. Thanks everyone for their patience.:)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back