Rangefinder circuits, official sign up thread

Arrgg...little bad news. The tilt switches I got in this purchase are just not working. The original switches I had a couple years ago, worked fantastic ut went discontinued. It took me awhile but I found a good sub. The last batch I ordered, I got a couple bad ones. It seems like a tolerance issue or possibly a design change, not sure. This time around I ordered a few extra, anticipating a few bad apples. This time I only got 2 that worked correctly. The good news is that I should have enough to cover those who have paid so far. I work like to have everyone else hold off payment for the moment until I can contact my vendor on Monday and see what is going on with these. This is the main component, and I need to make sure I can deliver. Thanks in advance, hopefully this will only be a short delay.

Wow, these look awesome.
Can anybody confirm the battery life (of both external and self-contained) on these units? Like, how long of continuous use, will the lights blink?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
are you still taking ppl for the wait list??
if so id like to get on that.! i dont mind the wait at all

thanks bud, great circuits BTW...vrey nice work

Quick update, I ordered more switches from another source. I am hoping these switches work out. I have enough left to finish those who have paid. Waiting to verify I can get good switches before I take anymore sign-ups or payments.

I'm with Jluck.

If you start taking up orders agian I'll take a self contained one, maybe 2 depending on when you start up agian.

Have a good one,
Hagen

Got the new shipment of switches last night. They seem to be working good, so we are a go again(y) Whew, I got loaded with more interests while dealing with the switch issue. Hopefully, I got everyone sorted on the list now. If you sent me a PM, etc and don't see your name on the list, please PM me. I want to be fair as possible and get everyone in order. Some of you I know are waiting for a few things from me, I hope to get you what you need by this weekend. If the weekend ends, and I still havent gotten back to you, don't hesitate to PM me again. Like I said, trying to keep up with everything but may have missed some. Thanks for the patience:cheers

I'd like to be kept in mind for a future run, as there's no rush for me. :)

I'm interested in a self contained unit, in the Jango style.

Thanks.

I am going to cut-off signups after run 5 is full. As the weather is improving, I have a few big outside projects to do around the house:lol: so I will need a little break. Thanks(y)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back