Got to wear my 300 costume for the first time!

evan4218

Active Hunter
Here are some shots from the con taken by my wife. Both Eric and my self had a blast! Cant wait for Dcon!!!

Enjoy the pics, I know Heeler took a bunch as well as Erics wife so there should be more shots posted up shorty.

We won second over all at the costume competion so that was also a plus, got $100 prize and a trophy!!!

IMG_2811.gif

IMG_2809.gif

IMG_2805.gif

IMG_2816.gif

IMG_2803.gif

IMG_2796.gif

IMG_2800.gif

IMG_2786.gif

what the heck won first!!!
Some dude with a steam creating cappuccino maker on his back. Since we couldn't hear was he was announced as, I'll just call him Mr. Coffee.

and if it's not obvious, I'm the Eric. 8)

It was Otto and his special little backpack or something. I thought the only one close to you guys was Craig in his Predator.

Nice! Wish I could look that good in that little.......

You could...you just have to work at it. Most likely these guys did not get cut by eating pizza and sitting on the couch. They exercised and ate a proper diet. I was able to lose 50lbs and within the year I'll be able to wear a Spartan costume. It just takes a lot of work and discipline.

Hey Guys... Justin you and Eric looked great!!...A+!!!(y)
Was great to catch up with all of you..can't wait till April so we can all do it again.

Here are a few shots I took...

Everyone in these pictures are members here at TDH, so that was awesome to see!(y) (Last picture is Batninja :lol:)

300 a.jpg

300 b.jpg

300 c.jpg

300 d.jpg

300 e.jpg

SPARTA!!! You guys look fantastic! Congrats on the 2nd place win...what i want to know is how coffee got 1st place..???

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back