Question on helmet fitting

Darth Clouds

Jr Hunter
Hi,

I just gotten an MR boba lid and this is the only one wearable in my collection, because I have not put paddings in my other lids.

Here is the question; should my cheekbones be pressing against the front sides of the lid or should there be a gap between the sides of the lid, and my melon?

Thank you in advance for your advise.:cheers

I think it depends on the size of you melon. I have a SgtFang mystery helmet and my cheeks touch the inside of the bucket. So much so that I have paint on my face from the inside of the bucket.

I think it depends on the size of you melon. I have a SgtFang mystery helmet and my cheeks touch the inside of the bucket. So much so that I have paint on my face from the inside of the bucket.

Hi,

I would suggest pasting soft geniune leather on the surface of the lid that contacts your face.

Also, I am concerned with abrasion. If it is a fiberglass lid, that would be bad news.

I am curious if there is any right way to wear the lid. Of the course there would be a trade off, big melon, narrow shoulders etc. End up bobble head.:p

Peace.

Since the different helmets are different sizes, I think it depends on which one you have and how big your head is.
I've tried on an MS1, MS3, Sgt. Fang, and FPH, and all of those fit me OK with just a hardhat liner velcroed in place. (y)
I tried an MSH that belongs to Firstsonofsolo and it's gigantic on me!
My eyes came to the level of the forehead arrows on that one. :lol:

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back