SCREW STAR WARS SSBB COMES OUT IN 30 MINUTES!

pollywolly94

New Hunter
lol im probaly gonna here some trash talk from the title haha

but anyways IN LESS THAN THIRTY MINUTES THE GREATEST GAME EVAR WILL HIT STORES EVERYWHERE!!!!!!

CAN I GET A WOOT WOOT??????(y)

its gunna be more or less the same as melee. Its still not enough for me to drop money on the piece of junk nintendo Wii :p

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure i'll play it at one time or another.

The games I'm really excited for are Metal Gear4 and Starcraft 2 :love

all the prepubescent teens must be ecstatic

Haha, I'd have to agree, no offense guys. Haha, Although, I never really got into the whole mario thing, sure I enjoy a little super smash brothers brawl....but I'm not gonna go get Super smash....new one, immediately, I'd probably go play it at a friends house or something, seeing as I don't own a Wii, and I don't plan on dropping 250 plus another 100 to get all the controls...and the game itself......

But, I will say it looks like fun, but I'm more excited for Battlefront 3, Kotor 3, and The Force Unleashed :lol:

My girlfriend said there was a huge group of kids staying in the mall overnight awaiting the release of this game.. It looks ok I guess, but am I missing something here?

Heh, I'm too poor for a Wii :p

But I will play it at a friends house probably, lol.

I wouldn't waste money on video games these days, I can play em at friends houses...

Instead, I spend $$$ on costuming :D

Oh, and books...

-Naas

oh, and what char do u guys play? I used to play marth, but I'm leaning towards Ike now. People think he's cheap and overpowered... but their all pretty much even.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back