MR EE-3 Pictures? & Dimension?

wizardofflight

Well-Known Hunter
Hello,

I am hoping to find someone willing to photo document their MR EE-3 blaster and take some dimension. Any takers?

Any help would greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Alan

I have one. What are you looking for pictures of specifically? What about measurements? Let me know and over the weekend I’ll take some stuff with my digital camera and I’ll take some measurements of whatever you need.

Excellent! For the pictures I was hoping for closeup views (fill the frame) of the stock, the grip and reciever area, the barrel & scope (views of the right, left, top, bottom, front, back) basically as many as you are willing to take.

For the dimensions I am mainly interested in the barrel, overall length, length of the various sections, parts, muzzle, etc.

Thank you.

Alan

No problem. Like I said, I'll take the pics and measurements and get them burned to a disc than I'll upload them to photobucket over the weekend.

I just started building my own Fett and your templates have made a huge difference. So taking a few pictures for you is the least I can do to say "thanks" for the awesome information. (y)

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back