New DFW member

Kadath23

New Hunter
Hiyas :)

I wanted to post a quick hello and introduce myself as I lurk around researching an ESB Fett build. My name is Joshua, I live in the DFW area and am hoping to meet and get to know a few peeps from my neck of the woods that are into dropping large wads of cash on playing dress up like me.

Also wondering if anyone knows of spouse support groups in my area for helping other halves in dealing and coming to terms with a mate that has this kind of hobby.

sooo... :cheers

Hiya

Welcome to TDH!

If you find spouse support let me know. Actually... you should write the book and then sell it to finance this hobby :lol:

I did not make it to the prop building party.. I read about it the day after :( I am down for any future dates and as I meet some fellow builders I would not mind hosting a few.

I am going to try and make the All-Con this weekend, but I have one of those jobs that seem to plan work around whenever I have something I would like to do. I might be able to squeeze in a day though.

Ive already started to plan my vacations around events. I got lucky and will be at a networking convention in Orlando Florida June 22-26 so I am staying a few extra days to visit Disneys last weekend of Star Wars weekend.

Thanks for the welcome!!

Prop party!?!?!? Darn it! I REALLY could have used some help there. I, too, am nearing the end of my ESB Fett build. I am waiting for a few items to ship and am about to purchase a couple more. The jet pack is the last purchase and will occur this summer. Then, I'm DEFINITELY going to need some help with the painting! I'll even host my OWN prop party for the help.

I'm in the DFW area as well and am very interested in meeting more Fett fans locally. If more prop parties come up, please let me know how I can found out about them. I don't even know where to look here on the forum.

Joshua, welcome to the forums! As mentioned before, there are quite a few of us in the DFW area. I'll be at All-Con this weekend as well, so look for me in the dealers' room at Big Iron Leatherworks.

:)

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back