Interest in ESB Flamethrower

WickedBeard's Gauntlets are "metal" but the rest of the kit is resin bro including Missle, flamethrower. you need Serenity's aluminum flamethrower's.

Yep... Bounty's right.

I'm one that rather have practical than actual metal (which is cool)armor, that being said... these Flamethrowers are AWESOME!

Resin flamethrowers = toothpicks..SNAP!!:cry

Actually just to clear things up, my flamethrowers are handmade from as many metal parts as I can find that look accurate.
They are not resin.The only resin parts I use are ruffkin missiles, and fetthunter designs calc pads.He makes the cleanest calc pads, and offers great customer service.Same goes for ruffkin, always a stand up guy to deal with.

Serenity,

I might be getting a pair of Metal Gauntlets from WickedArmor, I figure if an ESB kit is $200+ and the Metal upgrades are $200ish then why not get Metal Gauntlets for $350?

Go ahead and pull me off tentatively. Since its only an interest thread I don't feel horrible. But I am sorry to withdraw nonetheless.

*gasp* Where can I get a pair of ESB metal gauntlets?!?!?

I'm going to start taking payment to see who's actual in then I'll start the run.
PP $165 :

List closes April 4th.

Thanks,
Serenity

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back