My First Troop with the 501st :D Pics and Youtube link :D

Alcfalath

Active Hunter
Hey all,

I had to share with you some pics and a youtube vid from my first troop with the 501st over here in Western Australia :D Just to note to everyone, i know that I am missing parts in my costume (this is version 1.0, version 2.0 will contain a full Bobamaker kit, and i really do mean a full kit :D), and version 1.0 isnt 501st approvable by far, but being able to go along and troop was awesome fun and we helped entertain lots :D

The pic links below firstly are from Loconut.com.au, which is a Crazy Coconut person who goes to charity events and big conventions etc... anyways we got a mention and a good laught and photo 'shoots' with the Nut :D The second is on the 501st Terror Australis Garrison Forum, in our event thread. Look on pages 4 onwards for pics and post troop info. The last pic link is from a photobucket account of one of our Approved Troopers, and he has some pretty good stuff :D

Chris Averill's Library

Also here is a link to a youtube video loaded up, of a few of us, including yours truely, on the dancefloor with many many drunken patrons :p

It was a very good night enjoyed by all, and I hope all your Bounty Hunters out there get to experience as much fun in trooping as myself and my soon to be 501st squad have. :)

Nice! Always good to see more pics and vids on TDH. I like the suit. (or what could be seen of it ;) ) I gotta admit I got a little nervous when that guy grabbed your rocket. Stuff like that is bound to happen though. Especially when drinking is involved.

(As usual, nothing but good things to say about BobaMaker. I have a kit from him on the way.)

Well the rocket was in no position to go anywhere. I reinforced it with a solid timber rod up the centre, and it is solidly attached to the pack, which in turn was extremely heavy duty velcroed to my back and shoulders... :D just in case of such things happening... :p

Apologies for the darkness/blurriness of some of the stuff.. There will be more photos coming, as soon as we get the photos from the event co-ordinators from their Hi-Def Digital Cams they were prancing around with lol :D But the ones we saw that they were selling off were absolutely spectacular, so expect to see some more on here sometime in the next week or 2 :D

Just did the Charles Ross Media Call today, and our 501st crew were invited along...

Here is a clip :)

If you get a chance to see him i thoroughly reccomend it :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Just did the Charles Ross Media Call today, and our 501st crew were invited along...

Here is a clip :)

If you get a chance to see him i thoroughly reccomend it :D

He's Canadian, eh? 8) I wish I was able to see him. The Canadian Garrison made him an HM a couple years back. Seems like a great guy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally had a chance to take a look at all the pics and videos. It looks like you had great fun! Awesome to see ya troopin'. You have a great group of people in your garrison!

Keep up the good work Matt!

Nice work Matty :) Theres some great guys trooping over in WA!

The Southern Star Squad are going to the opening of Charles Sydney shows, he's one funny bloke.

an except from the Perth Show, ANH rebel Hanger

... "Leia comes walking up to Luke "Whats wrong..." said in a melodic voice.

".... Oh its Han (in Mark Hamill Whiney Tone)........... (mutters) and the Metric System" :p

I love it... hope all you SSS's have fun with him, and make sure to take him out after... we were taking him out and he disappeared after his show here and we have no idea where he went... :S

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back