New Member in the Dune Sea

jedi paramedic

Active Hunter
Hello all;
I've posted a few times in various forums but have never actually introduced myself. First off my name is Mike, and I'm obviously a Paramedic that works in Queen Creek...a little town east of Phoenix, AZ. I was actually told about this website by predatormv at CIV when I talked to him about a Fett costume I bought off the 'bay....I know, I know, I hear the boo's coming. But I haven't worn it in public yet because I didn't want to misrepresent the Fett man by not have a "perfect" costume. I have contacted a few here about getting some new armor and FP Helmet (which is so sweet looking), as well as some new Knee darts (that I just got in the mail already). Hopefully I will be able to use some stuff from the costume I bought as well as some stuff from here so I can get out and wear the costume soon.
Being a life long Fett Fan (and yes I saw the original movie at the Mann Chinese Theater in CA) I never knew how many others were out there...here I mean that loved the Fett's. I've PM'd several people about their exceptional work on costumes and accessories. I hope to join the 501st when I'm done getting the right combination together for my costume, and eventually hope to get my wife involved as she wants to get a Stormtrooper costume together.:)
So, thanks for the inspiration to spend more of my hard earned money to keep my Fett habit alive and well for many years to come. Here's looking foward to many posts to come.:cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the replies. I certainly will utilize all the help I can get in putting together a costume worthy of the 501st acceptance. I would like to get to meet those from AZ as well. Seem like a resourceful bunch of guys.

Welcome to TDH! Glad you finally joined - now head over to the DSG website and say hello to the boys & girls there! They'll be more than happy to help with putting together that ultimate Fett! :D

WoO Hoo go DSG!!!! If you need any help let me know! I have helped build and rebuild a few fetts and try to keep myself and Jimmy here from falling apart!

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back