RussRep

Active Hunter
*****LOWER PRICE LAST FEW SETS!!! ALUMINUM BOOT SPIKES 3rd RUN*****

Hi guys I putting up a sign up list for a 3rd run of BOOT SPIKES I have had a lot of PM's and emails asking, So here goes!!!

They are made from ALUMINUM and the spike them selfs have been machined, They will also come with 4 mounting screws to attach to your boot. They can be bent in to postion if your boots are a bit big thats no problem!!!!

Heres the prices, Prices included shipping and screws !!! All you need to do is attach them and weather them if you need to!!! :) Soon as I have 5 people I will get them under way. Just finishing the studs so I will be free !

WHAT YOU WILL GET 1 PAIR (2 BOOT SPIKES) + 4 MOUNTING SCREWS WILL PUT 5 IN JUST IN CASE YOU LOSE 1.

**********UK £29 P+P FIRST CLASS

**********US $59 SHIPPED FIRST CLASS

94_12.jpg

2e_1.jpg

MEMBERS

1.tinstar5541--------PAID
2.Cailieg----------PAID
3.Grifter----------PAID
4.erock8100---------PAID
5.TK876----------PAID
6.Darth Nickel
7.TD2253----------PAID
8.Sixxgunn13---------PAID
9.yodakiller1138---------PAID
10.Warrior Po8---------PAID
11.jedi.paramedic
12.al13ns----------PAID

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to keep the list open for just 1 more week! Then close it , I will not be making any extras so if you want in jump on the list!! :)

Thanks
Russ

:cheers Your on the list. Keeping this open for a few more days!!!!! Will not be making extras!! PM or email me if you need a set!
Russ

Hi mate I will be starting them Monday!! And I will hope to have them ready on my birthday. My 30th BIRTHDAY.....................:cheers On the 15th March
I will ask for payments a few days before I am ready to ship!!

Thanks
Russ

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back