New Halo 3 figs are at wally mart now!

tubachris85x

Well-Known Hunter
Got to pick up two today as I was making my way to the SW section. I think these are really cool. They have some varients, with different combos of weaponry, such as EVA and CBQ, with interchangable shoulders/chest pieces, just like the game!

001-29.jpg

Who's up for some infection???????

020-1.jpg

-tubachris

Yeah, I saw these Sunday.

Picked up the Chief and a friend got Chief and Cortana.

I plan on going back for a Jackal, the Brute, and maybe the 2 variant grunts..... but just so I can get both the needler and plasma pistol.

With the Spartans hvaing 18 points of articulation, I am pleasantly surprised. McFarlane normally has like 3.... maybe 5 if you're lucky.

I picked up Chief, Cortana, a Brute, a Grunt, and the mini-Warthog. They didn't have them at my local Wal-Mart, so I picked mine up at a local hobby shop. I might go back and pick up a Jackal and the mini-Ghost or Chopper. And being the crazy collector guy I am, they're staying in the packages. Yeah, I know, no fun. :p

I picked up Chief, Cortana, a Brute, a Grunt, and the mini-Warthog. They didn't have them at my local Wal-Mart, so I picked mine up at a local hobby shop. I might go back and pick up a Jackal and the mini-Ghost or Chopper. And being the crazy collector guy I am, they're staying in the packages. Yeah, I know, no fun. :p

Woa! The vehicles are out now too? Nerts, walmart didnt have any of the vehicles..

I just picked up the CBQ and EVA last night....along with a jango fett figure, where he has the poncho!

Haha do they have any Elites?

Not in this series, I know that there will be an Abritor (cant spell it lol) coming out soon, so I would assume that there will be more elites, also with the different armor varients.

Just picked up a grunt and Jackal figs. Got all the ones I want, just waiting for series 2, and where ever I can find the vehicles!

Not in this series, I know that there will be an Abritor (cant spell it lol) coming out soon, so I would assume that there will be more elites, also with the different armor varients.

Just picked up a grunt and Jackal figs. Got all the ones I want, just waiting for series 2, and where ever I can find the vehicles!

I have yet to see any figures other than Chief, Blue Spartan or Red Spartan.

I can't seem to find the CQB, EVA, Cortana, or ANY of the bad guys...

frowny face...

...or vehicles...

also, is the white spartan in series one or two? Is he an exclusive?

Also, tried to get the exclusive Steel CQB spartan from Gamestop and apparently the only way they sell him is if you pre-ordered him....:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

wut?

I have yet to see any figures other than Chief, Blue Spartan or Red Spartan.

I can't seem to find the CQB, EVA, Cortana, or ANY of the bad guys...

frowny face...

...or vehicles...

also, is the white spartan in series one or two? Is he an exclusive?

Also, tried to get the exclusive Steel CQB spartan from Gamestop and apparently the only way they sell him is if you pre-ordered him....:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

wut?

Oh wow. I got all of the figures at walmart. I went to gamestop tonight, and thats the only place where I saw the "silver" CBQ, and whit spartan. But those are the only two that Ive seen.

If anyone wants a specific, I can get them for you.

-tubachris

OI went to gamestop tonight, and thats the only place where I saw the "silver" CBQ, and whit spartan.

Were they just on the shelf? Ready to buy? Because I went to my local gamestop and they said the only way I could get one is if I preordered...

What the frik??? Gamestop..... *sigh*

Were they just on the shelf? Ready to buy? Because I went to my local gamestop and they said the only way I could get one is if I preordered...

What the frik??? Gamestop..... *sigh*

Yep, I could have gotten them tonight. I only didnt get them becuase I already have the blue CBQ. They had like 3 of them there.

I've wanted to get a CQB, might as well get an exclusive one. :p I'll have to check GameStop tomorrow. Any news on what the second wave will have?

These are taking up all my money. :lol: Damn you McFarlane!

I've wanted to get a CQB, might as well get an exclusive one. :p I'll have to check GameStop tomorrow. Any news on what the second wave will have?

These are taking up all my money. :lol: Damn you McFarlane!

I know, I cant resist buying them. At least I got all I wanted...for now!

tubachris, pm sent...

The first Super Walmart in my area had it's GRAND OPENING today...

Guess what?

.... no Halo...

I went to my local GameStop. Yeeeaaahhhh! They had the silver CQB Spartan, plus a few MR battle rifles that were on sale from $20 down to $5! Also picked up a mini-Ghost.

Also looked up the series 2 figures, and I can't wait for that ODST! And of course the Arbiter and Drone will be nice too. I need an EVA still, so I'll probably wait for the white one from series 2. I'm really hoping for Sgt. Johnson, and a generic Marine as well.

PICT0019.JPG

PICT0020.JPG

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back