New member impressed

Drago0013

Jr Hunter
I've been lurking around for the past 3-4 months and finally registered. I am completly impressed!
I've always wanted to do a Boba costume and after doing a Vader and an ARC trooper out of 5 gal. plastic buckets, I've decided to make the jump here.
Anyways, this site is very imformative and well organized and I look forward to getting to know as many of ya'll as I can!

Drago0013

Hello Drago0013 !!

Welcome!! This is THE place to be. I know you will have a blast here and learn LOTS.
The forum is well organized and the people here are outstanding and amazingly talented.

Good to see you!!
Debbi

Welcome aboard. Hey where did you pick you user ID from? One of the Dune Sea Garrison members' IDs is 0013. I sure as shootin' thought you were him.:facepalm

HI and thanks for the warm welcome!

I've been using Drago0013 for a while now, since sometime in early '05. I use it as my designation at the 327th Star Corps, which is a club I also belong to. I think my tutorial on the 5 gal. trooper is spread out from there, lol.
Anyways, i'm working with a fan made armor set and working on my first jet pack using LisaFett's tutorial. My current bucket is a Don Post 1997 version (mainly because I don't dig Rubies at all.) I'm real big on making as much of a costume myself, but since the Clone trooper, my wifes has put me on probation. lol

Welcome! If you're into scratchbuilding there is a ton of reference info here and a lot of awesome templates/patterns.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back