SW insider down on Boba

butterbean

Active Hunter
In the new issue of SW insider, it lists the "Top 100 best things about Star Wars". Boba Fett made #16 and at the end of the bio it reads, "An unaltered clone of the original Jango and an undefeatable walking arsenal....unless you swat at him blindly with a broom." :angry.

Awwww...now that was a hit below the belt.

And for the record...I believe it was the same weapon that Boushh uses that hit Boba.

Did you ever put the two together that both Boba and Jango met their fate due to Rocketpack malfunctions?

and that picture for that article seams weird, i've not seen the middle diamond missing with the grommet there before and hose coming off the gauntlet dart...

I dunno, I think the quote is accurate. I've always wondered why Boba put that on/off switch on the side of the jet pack where it could be smacked by a blind guy, anyway. ;)

I'll remember that next time they say the Holiday Special didn't happen. *points at Holiday Special DVD like Family Guy Evil Monkey*

AHahahahahahahaaaaa... broom... ahahahahahaaaaa...
Ok, I know its kinda messed up but still funny.
I mean his death was pretty uneventful - almost like the thought process was "Ok, so how do we get rid of this character fast? I dont care if it makes no sense."

In the movies, Jango didn't have as much screen time as Boba, but at least he was killed by Mace and not by accident.
Don't want to start WW3, but I'm just sayin' :)

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back