Need help "building" a Little Sister, yes you read that right

Dark Jedi

Active Hunter
After a quick poll, some research, and the fact that besides guitar hero I have been playing Bioshock alot, I have decided to be a Big Daddy for Halloween. For those of you that are not familiar with Bioshock, here is a pic of what I will be going for:

Bioshock-on-DVD-1260.jpg

Now, the actual big daddy suit I don't see as a big challenge because I have plenty of experience working with plastic and making armor. (see my jango fett and ghostbuster projects on facebook) the main problem is that I really would like to have a little sister to go with this. Considering most girls will not even talk to me when I mention this hobby or my major (aerospace engineering), I've come to the conclusion that somehow I will have to make probably the creepiest manaquin in the world to "ride" the suit, similar to the picture above. Ive seen someone make a replica Lela, but I figure I'd ask the experts here if they had any tips on how to pull this off

Pre-emptive thanks to anyone who chimes in.

Good luck with this one, Id love to see pics... if you need to base it off a mannequin, they make really good child sized ones that are scarily accurate now a days, in the morally correct visible areas that is. Faces are dead on too, or you can get a white one and paint ur details on...

Good luck again and hope it goes well... Post progress pics if you can :D

hmm. I know how to make realistic looking SFX human parts (heads, hands, etc.) using silicone skin over AB foam with some here and there's from taxidermy stores. Tho you would need a model for this. And it could get pricey.

Also. I think weight is going to be an issue here. Foam may be key.

If you really want to get looks. Make the big daddy a little small, Make him end at your waste. and YOU be the little girl on top:) your arms, a wig, and some fake legs, your torso goes into big daddy, and your legs are big daddy's legs.

Yes it will be too small, but I have seen 'yoda' and 'grandma' done like this, and its pretty cool lookin.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back