Star Wars Legacy of the Force: Revelation

Stormrider

Well-Known Hunter
Before I head out to look for it, it says its in on amazon, but does anyone know if its in stores (walmart, barnes and nobles) yet?

Thx.
SR

Umm, because it's February right now, not April.

As for Revelation, today is the official release date.

Right. But that doesn't answer my question. If I asked why it wasn't coming out this month you would be correct. Fortunately that's not really what I asked and I don't like being talked to like I'm stupid.

Sacrifice comes before Revelation and Fury, but both are coming out in paperback before Sacrifice.

Maybe somebody who actually can help will.

-Matt

Right. But that doesn't answer my question. If I asked why it wasn't coming out this month you would be correct. Fortunately that's not really what I asked and I don't like being talked to like I'm stupid.

Sacrifice comes before Revelation and Fury, but both are coming out in paperback before Sacrifice.

Maybe somebody who actually can help will.

-Matt

He's pretty much right dude, it's not April yet, thus no Sacrifice paper back. Speaking of the LotF.. I gotta run to Walmart soon, but knowing them...

Regarding the Sacrifice Paperback, usually paperbacks of hard cover books don't come out until a long time after the hardback version is released, and Inferno, Fury, and Revelation, are (in my opionion) More important then the paperback version of one of the earlier novels in the series.

-Naas

I know this may come as a shock, but I buy books. I know how paperbacks come out after hardcover books (gasp!).

What I'm saying is why are books 6 and 7 released in paperback BEFORE book 5? Especially since Sacrifice seems to have a pretty important plot point in it. I only read the paperbacks so for me it sucks that they release 4 then 6 then 7 then 5.

Surely you can't think that I would wonder why a book is due out in April and isn't yet purely because I didn't realize it wasn't April.

Well I see what you mean, but Sacrifice was to be Karen's Hardback in the series, and then also immediately releasing a paperback version of the same book makes no sense, or dollars for that matter, from a business point of view.

-Naas

I've been catching up on LOTF and not reading at release so are the majority coming out in paperback and only select ones in hardback? If so, then it makes sense that it would be coming out later than the others.

-Matt

I've been catching up on LOTF and not reading at release so are the majority coming out in paperback and only select ones in hardback? If so, then it makes sense that it would be coming out later than the others.

-Matt

Yes, that's how it's happening.

Each other of the 3 writing the series gets 1 hard back and 2 paperbacks, in each set of 3, there are 2 paperbacks and one hard back, and it goes in a cycle, so it ends up happening like this:

1- HB
2- PB
3- PB

4-PB
5-HB
6-PB

7-PB
8-PB
9-HB

Hope that helps.

-Naas

I could probably send you my hardcover sacrifice as long as you send it back. I dont ever read books twice. I realize how add I am, and it dissapoints me.

I had intended to go back to the boba stuff, and see who makes appearances, but other than that itll just sit in a box.

I have a jumbo box, with almost every book in it.
I cant get into the prequil books at all. I found the old anakin boring compared to anakin solo:)

The only thing i hate about hard covers is that when they reach paperback i never know if i read them or not. Like the zahn book allegiance, i dont know if i read it or not.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back