Condor Con this comming weekend in So Cal

I cant make it on Sat :( I have to work that day) by the time I would get down there register get my armor on it would be 6 pm. I know it is open till 1 am on sat but I have a newborn 11 days old. So I dont like to be gone for to long (even though he is with his mother.) So I would only be able to enjoy my self for a couple of hours so I have to pic either fri or sun.

good on ya bro!!! we'll see you there. oh, do you happen to know if there is going to be a changing area for us or is it the stupid parking lot as usaul? :lol:

prob the parking lot for us LOL I dont mind I can keep my boxes in my car that way LOL. Hey ya wanna meet up there?? I plan on getting there early. I dont think parking will be an issue but i dont want to take any chances..Speaking of what time does it open on Sat??

not sure? I'll look on the So-Cal boards and find out. I'm going to bring my Son along to this as he does'nt get to do many with me but it's hard to say what time we'll be there for sure????

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back