JB Project/ Screen version vs. AOSW or nonscreen version.

JB's Boba Suit: ESB (as seen onscreen) vs. AOSW

• ESB

Votes: 54 70.1%
  • AOSW

Votes: 23 29.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alex... then your the painter? paint it as you want...
I have to agree with Chris on his point about opening it up for debate? One persons comments... But another persons artwork on top of JB's head!!! ;)

That's not why I did it really....trust me, it takes more than a few lame comments to sway me.....;)

Besides..I wanted to do something like this anyway...mainly to get the entire community involved in someway, since we couldn't include everyone in the project...:).

POLL is up!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I myself will paint my helmet as seen in the movie.. at least i'll try,
with that said.
i think it doesn't really matter, It is one butt kicking paint-job.
if it ain't broke don't fix it. the extra damage(AOSW) is starting to grow on me.

The Movie accurate paint job seems to be an easier route to go...;) less detail.
but thats just me....

Oh I forgot the say what I wanted..............AOSW baby!!(y) (minus the crack and blue marker ;))

What do you mean minus the crack and blue marker? Its not AOSW if you leave those out. You just keep making this up as you go along Alex :p

Why don't you use half ESB and half ROTJ killstripes, let just mix it all up

I think that you should go for whatever YOU think looks best, this is in fact YOUR craftmanship. And you are truly an expert on painting, i just love your work. It is the same for Fettpride's helmet, HE designed it from his specifications and findings, he made a helmet that HE loved and HE thinks is the best attack on this :lovelovely:love piece of art.
This is a helmet that will make it into the historybooks for generations to come.
I have nothing but huge respect for such talented persons like Spidey and Fettpride.(y)
No one else should have something to say about this but Jeremy.

Keep up the good work.(y)

-Morten-

What do you mean minus the crack and blue marker? Its not AOSW if you leave those out. You just keep making this up as you go along Alex :p

Why don't you use half ESB and half ROTJ killstripes, let just mix it all up

or maybe we can add some PINK gauntlets?? ;)

Because you want ESB :lol:

LOL, yeah guys I was the only one that wanted ESB apparently :lol:

As far as being lame, making it so everyone that said something previously, excluded from voting is very childish. As far as the baiting goes, from a couple members here, that is against the Code of conduct. and should stop. Shall I PM you guys and ask you to edit your posts?

I personally prefer AOSW, but ESB was requested. That was why I had an issue.

LOL, yeah guys I was the only one that wanted ESB apparently :lol:

As far as being lame, making it so everyone that said something previously, excluded from voting is very childish. As far as the baiting goes, from a couple members here, that is against the Code of conduct. and should stop. Shall I PM you guys and ask you to edit your posts?

I personally prefer AOSW, but ESB was requested. That was why I had an issue.

I promise..I didn't set up the voting...I swear....
I too am excluded from voting...:facepalm..what the heck????

An admin might need to double-check the VBulletin option for letting users vote in polls, which is separate from the option to post new polls:

Admin CP -> Usergroups -> Edit whatever the main Usergroup is -> Can vote on Polls

Alex, you probably know my thoughts on this before you even read my post.

When you first asked me which version did I think Jeremy wanted recreated, without hesitation I said ESB, the one he remembers when he first donned the costume, not a re-interpretation of it some twenty years later! Believe me when I say this folks, he certainly remembers all the details! ;) That's the ESB version I want to see presented to him on April 5th, the same one I went crazy over back when I was 9yrs old!

THX for asking!

:cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back