Mandalore's Pendant Interest

Mandalore's Pendant Interest 2010

Good morning,

Yes this project is on going. If you do order, and are pleased with the pendant, please post an image to the Mandalore's Pendant Interest thread in the Sarlacc Pit.

This pendant is the work of my companion, Alexandra Haban.
Here is a copy of the information I send out on her behalf:

Thank you for your interest in Mandalore's Pendant, by Alexandra Haban.

The pendant is 2.5" tall and with come on 16 weight black cotton cloth cord with an adjustable "Double Fisherman's knot" closure.
Each pendant will be hand finished and patina treated to accent the design.

Finished bronze castings of the piece (including
shipping and insurance in the US) will be a total of $50.00.
(International orders please contact the artist for a quote on shipping.
Silver is also an option. Because the price of the silver fluctuates it is necessary to contact the artist for a quote.)

Orders should be sent directly to the artist, Alexandra Haban; alex314159@hotmail.com
(please include your TDH board name with your order. Be sure to tell Alexandra that you were referred by The Clone Emperor.)

Payment can be made via pay pal using the same address; alex314159@hotmail.com
PLEASE DO NOT SEND PAYMENT UNTIL ORDER IS CONFIRMED.
As a personal policy designed to protect the client and her reputation, Alex will not accept payment until she has the pendant finished and prepared for shipping. Because the pendants are cast individually orders may take 1-2 weeks to fulfill."

For reference, here are images describing various possible finishes included in each order;

MandoloreFinishesA.jpg

MandoloreFinishesB.jpg

From right to left;
1. Polished blackened
2. Polished patina (fresh)
3. Polished patina (aged--with tyme and wear)
4. Patinated, no polish
5. Blackened, no polish

Be well,
Thomas

PS;
Please visit Alex's new online gallery, ASISZERO.COM

I like the one on the left the most but they're both really good and I love how tribal designs have been incorporated into the pendant on the right.
Very cool and I'd buy one of each at some point and yeah how much are they?

Will the "blackened no polish" eventually wear through over time and have exposed bronze exposed? I wouldn't want that to happen or I'd order it that way.

Mandalore's Pendants at CV

38782_457473964622_633079622_6304359_359927_n.jpg

I will be bringing a small stash of Mandalore's Pendants (+ 1 "Mandalorian Mercenary" styled pendant) on behalf of Alexandra Haban to CV. The pieces will be available on a first come, first serve basis. Interested parties will be sure to find me at the 501st Patch trade and Imperial Bash, or possible on the convention floor.

Pieces picked up in person are 50 US.

Be well,
Thomas

Mandalore's Candy Dish at Dragon*Con 2010

Jamie, I only realized as I walked away for the day it was you. I am so sorry I spaced at that moment. Too much SW stimulation.

45223_465637269622_633079622_6509861_1759218_n.jpg

Mandalore's Candy Dish at Dragon*Con 2010
Following the success at CV, I will be bringing ten pieces off Alexandra Haban's Mandalore's Pendant work to Dragon*Con. The pieces will be available on a first come, first serve basis. Interested parties will be sure to find me at the 501st Patch trade or possibly on the convention floor. Alternatively, you can contact the artist herself at asiszero.com/alex314159@hotmail.com and arrange to have a custom pendant shipped to you.

See you at D*C,

Be well,
Thomas

Mandalore's Pendant Interest 2012 and Beyond

Good evening,

Yes these are still being made, each piece is customized per order.

This is Thomas (The Clone Emperor.) Alexandra, the artist who made these pendants, asked me to make her introductory post. Alex will be responding to posts and order requests here, until her new member status is lifted and a new post in the Cargo Hold can be made for her to take orders properly.

6349712125_e2244d84d0.jpg

6350454550_444481e13d.jpg

The above are front and back images of Mandalore's Pendant and the Mandalorian Merc's Pendant that Alex made, now offered with gold plating.

The next post you see under this avatar should be from Alexandra herself.
Please direct all inquiries on these items to this account (Alex314159.)

Be well,
Thomas (on Alexandra's behalf)

Hello,

If you are interested in the Mandolorian pendant project and would like more information regarding the pendants, please contact me at alex314159@hotmail.com or send a private message through the forum.

I would like to share with everyone the latest addition to available finishes: full enamel coating. Different colors are an option. I worked over the enamel coating to create a more worn, distressed look.

red mando.jpg

Hello,

A few poeple contacted me and asked if they can order a Mandalore pendant even if they are not members of The Dented Helmet. The answer is yes, you can. Please send me a private message or contact me at alex314159@hotmail.com for details.

Here is the latest addition to the Facebook Mando Gallery

Temuera Morrison and Thomas Spanos.jpg

Temuera Morrison, at Dragon*Con 2011,
accepting the Mando pendant - standing next to Temuera is Thomas Spanos

The complete gallery can be found here.
Facebook

If you have a pendant and you you would like to be added to the Facebook gallery,
send me your photo of you or a friend wearing your pendant.

385277_10150372914349038_789749037_7899892_1082191018_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back