Clone Commander Gree

Wow man, that armor is incredible. And those pictures are really great as well, especially the last one with the Emperor. :) Very nice man, very nice indeed.

well Mike...ive seen these pics before and was blown away then...and recently i was thinking of doing a clone since there are alot of LFL events in the works this fall (video game releases, new season of clone wars etc) that require clones.. but wasnt sure which version to do...i think you just made my decision for me...i hope i can get mine to look half as good as yours!

Super excellent work bro! and Phils pics are awesome, glad we got him here in the ECG now heh

This is so amazing. I was talking to Lou about Gree and he mentioned he knew someone who had a perfect one... I now know who he was talking about :) haha... SO AWESOME!

El1te

forward.jpg

and now the best one....

emperor.jpg

Special thanks to Phil Moy for taking these. You did a great job! The armor is all my own sculpts and fabrication. The helmet, belt and knees were made by the OSCS trio. Thanks guys!!

really, really........AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*looks for my jaw* oh there it is on the floor!

that is incredible. gree is one of my favourite clones, he looks awesome.

tell me my friend, are there templates for the clone helmets. im building a boba from scratch at the moment, but id really like to make a clone too. if you could give me any hints that would be amazing.

but seriously that is a fantastic suit. id give anything to have a suit like that.

This is probably the best suit in the Legion period. I think the first time I saw it was Farpoint 2008 then again at DragonCon last year. When him and Hippie were standing together Gree/Bly, made everyone else's costumes look second rate. Too bad I cant hook up with ya again at that pisshole in North Carolina
Mikey! Go get em tiger! :cheers

I wore this a second time at the Dragon Con parade this year, complete with two BARC troopers. Pictures are very, very scarce but I found a few on Fliker, but they're tiny. More should show up, I know many legion folks were walking with us taking all kinds of pictures.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back