99cent's new ammo belt progress

99centTaco

Active Hunter
Well I'm now gonna start my new process of the ammo belt, now in a Veg-tan leather. You can see all my progress pics of the belt here in the next few days.
What new leather am I using? The best leather tandy has to offer. Which is called a Royal Meadow Veg. Check it out for yourself on tandys website. This stuff is B-E-A-utiful! Almost every single square inch of leather is usable. No bleamishes, scratches, brands, or discoloration. I think they were indoor cows...:lol:.
It might be abit pricey for me but it will just mean a better quaility leather for you. I have taken out cost of stitching from someone else from the old price. So for these new belts price will be cut to $100 flat instead of $120 for US, and $127 instead of $140 for outside US. The cost of flat rate shipping overseas has just gone up as I discovered that about 2 days ago.
I'm also just getting a list ready for those who have expressed intrest already. Thanks.

Non-functional sign up
1.Stellardude
2. Jawafive - Paid
3. Ilikebmxbikes - Paid
4. Jedi.paramedic

Functional Ammo belt set to begin in Apirl boxes ordered - will be around $150 shipped US, and $175 outside
1. Cailieg - Paid - Shipped
2. Cailieg - Paid - Shipped
3. Grifter - Paid - Shipped
4. Thundrkiss - awaiting reply
5. Member - Shipped
6. Acyang - Shipped
7. Superjedi - Shipped
8. TK9950 - Shipped
9. Cailieg - Shipped
10. Scooter - Paid - Shipped
11. Vwstarfan - Paid - Shipped
*Run list now closed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Color me on the interested list if you can get a functional run up, if not I shall postpone.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in a functional also. But if you don't get enough for a run over the next couple of months i'll take a non function one:)

If you are in need of an ammo belt or just want to upgrade, I suggest you jump on this run. You won't be disappointed or ever have to upgrade again. I have one of 99's belts and it is superbly crafted.

Almost forgot to tell others. If you bought one of my belts in the past and are interested in getting the new one for an upgrade, I could do a trade in, with a trade in price would be $50 shipped in US, and $65 shipped outside US. Thanks.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back