Importing EE3 and customs (CAN)

gbeef

Hunter
Has anyone had issue importing an EE3 across the boarder. I want to order a EE3 kit and I'm curious to see if any canadian's have had problems at the boarder.

or if you live in another country have you had any problems? I may want to order a RAW kit what do you guys think?

I got your PM, just didn't have time to reply. I recently sent a ROTJ blaster to Cali, no problem. I also received a ESB blaster from the UK (sidewinder, awesome kit) no problem. However I tried to get a blaster from the US, and it never made it. My theory is that the more pieces it comes in the better the odds are that it'll make it.

I ordered mine from US, and the seller put "Star Wars Props" in the Customs Declaration Form, and when it arrived, the customs officer just checked whether it was real gun or not.

Asok sent me one, np... ask him what he sent it as.

Creative description will help!

the HS bronze Webley i'm buying was sent across as "bronze art", to the original owner.(y)

I recently got a Hyperfirm DC-15 long from the US. Imagine how big THAT box was! There were no problems with customs, not even a form that it had been checked.

Sometimes though, stuff coming to Canada can get held up for a while at customs. Not sure why. I guess they like to play with stuff before they decide to ship it to the proper person.

By the way, the prop is a thing of beauty!

I'm in Winnipeg and got mine from Arizona , it was last year though but in came in 8 days . It had been opened at the border but thats normal .

well lets see

mr jango blaster from US np
mr reb blaster US np
mr han solo blaster US np
HS bronze Webely labeled as bronze art US np
scout blaster from ebay US np
Korban Blaster US np
Hellboy Samaritan US np

I have the new Hellboy Samaritan and Fifth Element Police Blaster on order

I have found by shipping by a faster service eg FedX DHL never had a problem passes right thru customs but dont quote me :)

The only one I never got was sent by USPS surface other than that never had a problem nock on wood :lol:

Look at a Sidekit Metal Mal Pistol as a kit from firefly
Qmx has a resin Mal Pistol that can come into Canada but they jumped thru hoops they went thru all the paper work to do it.

Its all about the risk you want to take

hope that helps a bit

richard

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back