Fenn Shysha and Tobbi Dala Hasbro Figures

jodo

Well-Known Hunter
I don't think anyone has posted about these yet....I can't beleive no one had! :lol: I'll be passing on them both, mainly because repaints are horrible things. :( I can tell you one thing, when I first very saw the Fenn guy, I thought it was a horrible rendition of Jodo Kast. :lol: Had me scared, because Dengar was involved with TEOD....It was a scary 5 mins. before I found out it was Fenn. :lol: -

Slide18.jpg

wasnt fenn shysha supposed to be based off a member here when he was drawn for the comic? It was one of the younger guys from Atlanta if I remeber right.

These figures would be good for custom / repaints! At least they used two decent sculpts! Unlike the mandos in the EE exclusive packs....

these toys look like doodoo butter. Then again someone else said it. they are based off of the comic. Every time I see these at target I get bummed. I had a client who is pretty high up at hasbro. I'm going to complain to him. haha

At one point I did want to make a "real world" version (not stupid comic colors) of Tobbi Dala, since I thought I had a passing resemblance to him if I shaved my head. Plus, I wouldn't be as frustrated if people called me Boba. :p

Have these been on the market yet??? i haven't seen em available, but of course, i live out in the sticks!!

I also live in a nowhere town, but as I got closer to St Louis, it looked like evry place had them around there. So they are available. But not to either of us, localy anyway. :p;):lol:facepalm

Unfortunately, a good amount of the comic versions of these guys actually have very little detail and are...well all green. So as far as the paint-ups go on these guys, then they are pretty close to the **** job they were given by the original comic art. I don't completely fault Hasbro for lack of creativity where these guys are concerned.

Would have been nice if they put Fenn in the white armor he wore that one time. Ah well, go green? =D

Last edited by a moderator:
the tobbi figure isnt really that bad,i leave his bucket on tho the face is kinda ,eek!, im currently in pursuit of the fenn shysha set i want that on bad

these figures have been released here in WI for a few weeks. i have both sets... both fenn and tobi are repaints of the jango and boba figures from the evolutions three pack. fenn is a repaint of jango and tobi is a repaint of boba.
they're okay... kind of sucky that they didn't give them the quilted belly armor that they have in the comics...
and yes, they were introduced in the marvel comics from the eighties, which are the two part story, reprinted that come in the two packs.

the jodo kast figure is terrible though...
his head isn't ball jointed, it's more like the first run of ep2 figures. the backpack has a stupid action feature where you push down on the rocket and it moves his arms up and down. he's also NOT highly articulated except for his legs. his arms are stuck in a lame position. such a disappointment.

this is my first post!
hi everyone.
Dream Inspired from SGB's forum and ct.net.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back