Anyone in/near Seoul, Korea?

batninja

Well-Known Hunter
Are there any TDHers living in or near Seoul, South Korea? If so, I have a favor to ask (an errand, actually).

There's a bag shop in Nakwon Plaza that makes very inexpensive custom gigbags for musical instruments, and I'm in need of such a bag (or two).

If anyone can help, please PM me for more details...

Thanks!

Let me see if any of my old Army friends are over there. I think just about everyone has rotated back to the states but its worth a shot.

Yeah, I have a friend over there, too, but he's not that interested in the mission. :)

Any help would be appreciated!

My wifes family is in seoul. Is it near e tai wan? (SP) (american town). The bag place I mean?

My wifes other sister lives in wan ju. I can have them look, but the shipping from them to us is a real pain.

Let me know if all else fails. I can ask my wife. Her sister lives near the 'olympic stadium' I believe in the new housing there. But I havent been there since she moved.

Mason

Right now, SinisterFett is looking into the shop and exact location. It's called Nakwon Arcade, a multi-story flea market of sorts for all things music.

Mason you're my backup. :)

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back