What's Your XBOX Live Screen Name?

Well I was thinking "Another one of these! Let me post..." but hey I'm already in! I'll be playing whatever's good so just shoot me a friend request!

Also go to xbox.com and log in there to add GamerTags much faster with your keyboard. Just sign in with your windows live ID and go to friends. There's a button somewhere there to add people, and you can type up a message to shoot everyone. See ya online everyone!

mine is UWANTDEEZNUTZ I know its its a crude attempt at potty humor but it was a running joke at my job and before I knew it I was close to 5000 gamer points and Microsoft never made me change it so it stuck... My kids gamer tag is TREE 50 -a south park reference from the best episode ever The Succubus!

well it finally happened.... Microsoft made me change my screen name...:(:(:( Oh well... :facepalm:facepalm my new screen name isnt to bad.. BOBA the FETT69 :D:D

TheClayster70
I mostly play COD IV, but with Modern Warefare two coming out, and ODST, I'll be playing more often. Some other cool games re coming out, so I'll be nerdy again for a few nights, haha.

Anyone planning on buying Modern Warfare 2. I am, and will be taking a few days off of work to play it with a friend. I thought we could start a Mandalor Clan for it.

jedi.paramedic on xbox live

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back