New Jango Hopefull - Hello!

Spacescopie

Jr Hunter
Ladies, Gents & Bountyhunters

Hello! I thought as I am new to these forums I'd better introduce myself. My name is Adam, 28 from Whitby, UK. I've been costuming for about 1 year and a fully costumed member of the UK Garrison of 501st Leigon.

My current costume is a TK; Which, incidently is currently up for sale as I have my beady eye on an amazing Jango set-up which has come available 8)

Jango has always been a dream costume and really look forward to building and trooping in the future.

I'll be scouring the boards for the next few days searching info on undersuits / flightsuits and boots as these are the 2 areas I think I will have to alter if (when ;)) I secure my Jango.

I know a few members of the Dented Helmet but its always good to meet a few more.

I look forward to joining the Bounty Hunter ranks!

Adam

Hey Adam! Welcome to TDH! There is a wealth of information to be found here so i'm sure you will not have a problem finding your items. However I do know that the accurate Jango boots are VERY hard to come by. Every now and then someone gets lucky and finds them online or buys them off another member. There are other very good alternatives though. Probably see you in the Jango Forum (that's where i live right now) haha. peace.

Hi Adam and welcome.

Did you happen to see the Full Jango for sale on here, just down the road from you in Doncaster?

Absolutley I have. This is indeed the very costume I have my beady eye on.

I'm working a night shift tomight so lots of research can be done, it does look a bit daunting at the moment. Which ones are best? That goes where?

I've never seen the word "Girth" used so many times in a sentence :D

Welcome Adam!!! always good to see a fellow Brit joining the ranks (y). I hope you get that Jango that's up for sale, that is one heck of a costume and put together very well.

B1.

:cheers

Woo Hoo go brits. I've worked with many brits in my duties. (No one can through a party like A brit:cheers) Welcome Adam. Im rather new here to but this board is FULL of helpful people.

I work very closely with USAF Space Command as part of my job so I'm in the US quite regularly.

Tis true ..... we do drink Colorado dry on arrival :cheers

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back